7-Nights Arizona Discovery and the Grand Canyon end Flagstaff
Arizona Discovery And The Grand Canyon End Flagstaff
The ultimate in Grand Canyon tours, discover Arizona and its heritage, ancient culture and stunning landscapes, tracing the centuries of Native American history and the outlines of Red Rock Country in a high-comfort Mercedes-Benz® sprinter vehicle. Traveling with maximum 17 guests on this small-group tour including the best places to visit southern and northern Arizona, you’ll experience the best of the Old West when it’s cool and quiet, learn all about Arizona wine and picnic in the desert.
- Visit Scottsdale, Desert Botanical Garden, Papago Park, Sedona, Flagstaff, Jerome, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument and Grand Canyon National Park
- Scenic Drive along Oak Creek Canyon Drive
- Hike in Sedona, Tuzigoot Pueblo, Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument on the Bonita Vista Trail and Lenox Crater Trail, Grand Canyon
- View Red Rock country, Verde River, Tavasci Marsh, the Grand Canyon from the Rim Trail, Yavapai Point and Desert View
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Welcome to Arizona and the Sonoran Desert! This morning visit the Desert Botanical Garden where you get the chance to see beautiful cactus and other desert plants in all their glory. Stroll along one of the trails inside the Garden and experience the unique and beautiful plants that thrive in some of the hottest and driest parts of the world. Learn how Sonoran Desert plants have been used by Native people for food, medicine and building materials through one of the largest exhibits of its kind dedicated to helping people understand the complex cultural relationships between people and plants in this part of Arizona. Our visit supports the Garden’s commitment to the community to advance excellence in education, research, exhibition and conservation of desert plants of the world with emphasis on the Sonoran Desert.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Visit the urban laboratory where volunteer and residents have been treading lightly since the 1970s. Learn how the experimental town of Arcosanti has evolved into a model of living frugally and with a limited environmental footprint. Your host will share the four core values on which Arcosanti has been built. You’ll leave knowing your visit has contributed to spreading the story and legacy of sustainability which Arcosanti and its residents have been advocating for over five decades.
- Connect With Locals Javelina Leap Vineyards is located on the steep slopes of an extinct volcanic mountain in Page Springs. You’ll meet your warm host who’ll take you behind the scenes and share what it takes to make the excellent wines of this region. As you tour the vineyard on this Be My Guest experience, you’ll hear captivating stories about what it’s like to work at a small family-owned winery before settling down for a delicious lo
7 nights from $2842 per person
Where the Old West meets the New. In Scottsdale, you can sport your duds, ride a horse and grab some chow at a cowboy cookout or you can play a round of golf on one of many world-class courses, peruse through a museum, dine on international and local cuisine or shop in well known boutiques and stores. The sky's the limit!
Sedona is situated in a unique geological area that has mesmerized tourists for decades. Indeed, this picturesque city is surrounded by beloved red-rock monoliths named Coffeepot, Cathedral and Bell even Snoopy because their massive shapes resemble these distinctive objects. Also, the site of this memorable city marks the mouth of unbelievably beautiful Oak Creek Canyon, a breathtaking chasm that even today, is wildly wonderful.
No information currently available.
Valid Travel DatesDeparture Dates:FromUntilFrom Price3/3/20233/10/2023$3519pp3/31/20234/7/2023$3519pp4/28/20235/5/2023$2892pp5/26/20236/2/2023$2842ppPrices Start at:$2842Number of Nights:7Air City:Call for airfares from your city.Vacation Rating:Remarks:Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Itinerary and map subject to change. Trip prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy and reflect applicable discount. Discounts are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Trip prices are correct at the time of the products going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. All trip information is correct at time of trips going live, however are subject to change - please confirm all details at time of booking.
* For single travelers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group.
* Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey. It's also not available on Small Group trips. Guided Vacations included in this restriction are Newfoundland and Labrador (DNLA) as well as Panama, the Canal & Beyond (LPAN).Offer ID:1471395
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
House of Travel
17813 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.