5-Nights Netherlands & Belgium Walking & Hiking Tour
Windmills, Tulips, Canals & Villages
Coastal footpaths and trails through flower fields punctuated by the Netherland's iconic windmills. Rich history and magnificent architecture delight in The Hague and Utrecht. Belgium beckons with hiking routes through rolling forests, lush pastures and a castle-dotted countryside. And in charming villages with cobblestone streets, you’ll find spectacular regional cuisine. From the legendary North Sea to the exquisite Amblève Valley, expect the unexpected.
5 nights from $4999 per person
This surprising and friendly city boasts cultural and historical highlights. The city's ultimate symbol is the beautiful Dom Tower. In addition, Utrecht offers great shopping, contemporary convention and meeting venues, pleasant sidewalk cafes and all the ingredients for great clubbing.
The main seat of government for the Netherlands is located in The Hague (Den Haag) and it is the nation's third largest city. Famous in Europe for its beaches and tree lined boulevards, The Hague is also considered an important cultural center.
No information currently available.
Valid Travel Dates
- 5-nights hotel accommodations in Premier Hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Expertise and services of experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Saunter down classic seaside promenades and soak up the laid-back Dutch beach culture found just outside The Hague
- Experience the incredible floral designs at Holland's Keukenhof Gardens, where millions of tulips bloom in April and early May
- Walk through beautifully shifting landscapes—green forests, bucolic hills, picturesque meadows and enchanting villages
- Celebrate a good day's hike with a pint of Belgian ale and discover the country's outstanding farm-to-table culinary traditions
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
House of Travel
17813 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.