8-Nights Best of the Italian Lakes
Best Of The Italian Lakes
Discover the Italians' favourite holiday haunt on this irresistible Italian Lakes trip. Linger over a sweet gelato on the shores of Lake Maggiore, sample the delights of salty prosciutto and parmigiano, then ease into the easy-going local way of life in enchanting lakeside villages.
- Explore Verona and Modena with a Local Specialist
- Discover Bergamo and Milan
- Visit Lake Maggiore, Lake Como and Lake Garda, Mantua and the Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena
- View the Piazza del Duomo in Bergamo, Juliet's Balcony and the Roman Arena in Verona, the Cathedral in Modena and the Duomo and La Scala Opera House in Milan
- 8 breakfasts
- 4 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
8 nights from $2558 per person
Milan is a city that arouses extreme feelings, just like the city lifestyle. A frenetic, restless rhythm is part of both work and leisure, so much so that it is difficult to stay unmoved and not get overwhelmed by all the cultural and social stimulus.
Maybe for this reason, Milan makes itself indispensable, because it is impossible to feel so alive and full of energy when you are away from the city. Milan is always one step ahead: a laboratory of artistic experiments and a building site for social behavior that is continuously changing. City full of contradictions, ancient and modern, trends and counter-trends, fashion and underground, middle class and working class, but always simply “cool”.
Baveno is a town perched on the shores of Lake Maggiore, in northern Italy. Baveno is known for its historic villas and castles, beautiful gardens, peaceful location, and perhaps best of all, its spectacular views of the lake and the Borromean Islands.
No information currently available.
Valid Travel Dates
** This departure has been designated a guaranteed departure by the operator, meaning that the minimum number of guests has been met, although still subject to weather and other conditions.
* For single travellers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group.
* Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey. It's also not available on Small Group trips. Guided Vacations included in this restriction are Newfoundland and Labrador (DNLA) as well as Panama, the Canal & Beyond (LPAN).
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
House of Travel
17813 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.