4-Nights New York Explorer
New York Explorer
See how the dreams of immigrants laid the foundations for an iconic city which celebrates its cultural diversity and the pursuit of progress and prosperity, from its bustling boroughs to its towering skyline.
- CITY TOUR of The Big Apple
- SEE South Street Seaport, Chinatown, Times Square, United Nations Building, The Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty
- VISIT Battery Park, Rockefeller Center, September 11 Memorial and Museum, Chelsea Market, The High Line, Top of the Rock, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Central Park, Broadway, Lower East Side, Brooklyn
- 4 breakfasts
- 3 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
4 nights from $2125 per person
New York City
New York City is a captivating, awesome, and glamorous empire. There are countless museums, theaters, restaurants, parks and towering skyscrapers. It is a shopping capital of the world. In midtown Manhattan are most of the designer boutiques; Fifth and Madison Avenues are locations of such world-renowned department stores as Bergdorf Goodman, Lord & Taylor and Saks Fifth Avenue. FAO Schwartz is one of the largest toy stores in the world. New York is also a world-class culinary experience - with pockets of ethnic restaurants: Chinatown, Little Italy, Little India and Little Brazil. The famous Statue of Liberty sculpture symbolizing the American Dream can be reached by ferry from Battery Park. Once the first stop for over 12 million immigrants, Ellis Island now houses the Museum of Immigration, including the American Immigrant Wall of Honor. The Art Deco Empire State Building is one of the world's best-loved skyscrapers with two observation decks. Also take time to visit the Chrysler Building, Radio City Music Hall, and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Valid Travel Dates
* For single travellers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group.
* Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey. It's also not available on Small Group trips. Guided Vacations included in this restriction are Newfoundland and Labrador (DNLA) as well as Panama, the Canal & Beyond (LPAN).
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
House of Travel
17813 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.