8-Nights National Parks Wonders with Black Hills Pow Wow
National Parks Wonders With Black Hills Pow Wow
One of the premier American Indian cultural events in the United States, attracting hundreds of dancers, singers, artisans and several thousand spectators from across several U.S. states and Canadian provinces.
- SCENIC DRIVE through Deadwood
- ORIENTATION of Jackson
- VIEW Crazy Horse Memorial, Mount Rushmore
- VISIT the towering peaks of Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Devils Tower National Monument, the Black Hills of South Dakota
- 8 breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
8 nights from $3188 per person
Yellowstone National Park
Established on March 1, 1872, Yellowstone National Park is the first and oldest national park in the world. Preserved within Yellowstone are Old Faithful Geyser and some 10,000 hot springs and geysers, the majority of the planet's total. These geothermal wonders are evidence of one of the world's largest active volcanoes; its last eruption created a crater or caldera that spans almost half of the park. An outstanding mountain wildland with clean water and air, Yellowstone is home of the grizzly bear and wolf, and free-ranging herds of bison and elk. It is the core of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, one of the largest intact temperate zone ecosystems remaining on the planet. The human history of the park dates back 12,000 years. The events of the last 130 years of park history are reflected in the historic structures and sites associated with various periods of park administration and visitor facilities development.
Rapid City is your bridge to some of the most intriguing and beautiful attractions in America: The inspirational Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, the visionary Crazy Horse Memorial, and the tranquil Black Hills National Forest with its abundant wildlife. There are mountains at our doorstep, filled to the brim with incredible scenery and crystal blue lakes. There are herds of buffalo roaming Custer State Park, the Badlands and Devils Tower.
This rollicking cowboy town hasn't changed much since the West was won, with historical architecture, authentic saloons and whitewater river rafting nearby.
Discovered in 1876 and named after General Philip Sheridan of the Union Calvary in the American Civil War, this town remain to be Wyoming's jewel. It's western history and dramatic mountains like the Bighorn Mountains sits gracefully among the wide-open spaces. Visitors travel to Sheridan for both its natural beauty and lively country outback.
Valid Travel Dates
* For single travellers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group.
* Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey. It's also not available on Small Group trips. Guided Vacations included in this restriction are Newfoundland and Labrador (DNLA) as well as Panama, the Canal & Beyond (LPAN).
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
House of Travel
17813 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.