7-night Burgundy and Provence -Southbound Cruise
Avalon Poetry II®
The Signature Collection – Exclusive Amenities
The Signature Collection Sailings offer Exceptional Value and Exclusive Amenities.
- One Complimentary Pre or Post-Cruise Night*
*$300 per Couple Savings is provided only if the Pre or Post-Cruise Night is unavailable.
The Avalon Poetry II offers a delightfully intimate cruise setting. Like its sister Suite Ships, the Poetry II features two full decks of Panorama Suites with wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows that create river cruising's only Open-Air Balcony. With a spacious 200 square feet, Panorama Suites are more than 30% larger than the industry standard. Stretch out at day's end and wake to the world at your feet with Comfort Collection bed that faces the view. It truly is a view with a room! Onboard amenities include an alternative dining option in the Panorama Bistro, complimentary computer use in public areas and Wi-Fi access, a Fitness Center, and a spacious Sky Deck with premium lounge chairs, whirlpool, and light al fresco lunches at the Sky Bistro. The Avalon Poetry II truly is poetry in motion!
Itinerary subject to change without notice. Please confirm itinerary at time of booking.
Rates are capacity controlled, subject to availability and change without notice.
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
||Cruise Only Price
|E - Deluxe Stateroom
|D - Deluxe Stateroom
||Cruise Only Price
|B - Panorama Suite
|A - Panorama Suite
|P - Panorama Suite
|S - Royal Suite
*** WAITLIST: Availability in this category is to be advised. Please contact us to request a quote.
- Choice of complimentary sightseeing excursions in every port – choose between Classic, Active or Discovery options
- Whisper headsets for all excursions
- Digital Signage ship-wide with daily agenda, menus, key details
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & local entertainment, dance floor and nightly song lists
- Meals with regional specialties, including local wine
- Sky Deck grill for lunch – weather permitting
- Welcome Dinner & Farewell Dinner
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner – sparkling wine with breakfast
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & water filling station, including flavored waters
- 24-hour Club Lounge (includes coffee machine), games, books, TVs, great views!
- Walking track & sky deck
- Fitness room with machines and free weights
- Adventure Host and Adventure center (maps, binoculars, walking sticks, etc)
- Afternoon tea (coffee, tea, sandwiches and cookies)
- 16 bikes on board
- Movie Night
- Elevator between stateroom decks
- 24-hour guest services
- All port taxes & fees
- Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day with Avalon Air purchase
- No single use plastics
YOUR STATEROOM INCLUDES:
- River-view stateroom Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; Comfort Collection bedding, including choice of pillow and firmness (Panorama Suites 200 sq feet)
- Desk area with chair
- Spacious closets and under bed storage
- Panorama Suites include Wall-to-wall window with Open-Air Balcony
- Panorama Suites include loveseat and table with chair seating area
- Panorama Suites include extra large bathroom and spacious glass enclosed shower
- Flat-screen LCD TV with complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Mini Bar; security safe; hair dryer
- L’Occitane® toiletries; plush robes & slippers in every stateroom
- Stateroom steward & multiple times daily housekeeping
All prices are cruise or cruise/land only (where applicable), per person, in US dollars, based on double occupancy, and do not include port charges. Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change. A non-refundable, non-transferable d
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
House of Travel
17813 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160
Phone: (305) 931-3002