46-night Seven Rivers Journey: Summer Edition
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
Rates are cruise only or cruise/land (where applicable), per person, based on double occupancy. Port charges of $210 are additional for all guests.
Seven River Journey Exclusives
- One dedicated Cruise Manager who will take care of you throughout your entire journey
- Complimentary gratuities both on board and ashore
- Seamless transfers between ships
- Small group excursions with a variety of choices each day, including unique new offerings
- Exclusive experiences just for Seven River Journey guests
- All fine dining on board in multiple dining venues
- Complimentary laundry and luggage services throughout your river journey
- Commemorative gifts
- Additional surprises and delights
- See below for more included features!
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
The slower pace of river cruising means you have more free time in port and can step right off into the heart of the city and explore. When you’re ready to rejoin the ship, take a dip in the sun-deck pool, participate in one of our wellness activities, relax with a soothing massage or simply watch the scenery go by with a glass of wine in hand – the choice is yours.
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host
- Sun-deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship
Our intimate, contemporary ships offer the luxury of personal space. Spacious and uncrowded, our award-winning fleet offers elegantly-appointed staterooms and suites with such welcoming amenities as our signature view-enhancing twin balconies.
- Elegant riverview stateroom or suite (many with French balcony or twin balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms
- Desk and sitting area
- Fresh water replenished daily
As a member of La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, AmaWaterways prepares exquisite, regionally-inspired cuisine at every meal and paired with complimentary hand-selected wines with every lunch and dinner.
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
AmaWaterways has curated a diverse menu of included shore excursions, from walking tours for gentle, regular and active guests to guided hikes and bike rides. Excursions are operated in small groups of just 10-15 guests. We also offer immersive culinary-themed Special Interest Tours such as cooking demonstrations and tastings.
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active, and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Personal headset for easy exploration
Optional roundtrip airfare from your city
Optional shore excursions
This itinerary takes place aboard four award-winning AmaWaterways ships.
- From June 1, 2023 - June 8, 2023 aboard AmaLyra
- From June 8, 2023 - June 13, 2023 aboard AmaKristina
- From June 13, 2023 - July 4, 2023 aboard Am
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
House of Travel
17813 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160