140-night 2023 World Cruise - Extraordinary Discoveries Cruise
The Signature Collection – A Hosted Sailing
Hosted Sailings offer Outstanding Value and Exclusive Amenities.
Choose ONE of the options below.
- THREE Private Car & Guide: Local Highlights Tours (Value - Up to $2,525 per Couple). Choose from the ports below.
- THREE Private Car & Guide: Customize Your Day Tours (Value - Up to $2,225 per Couple). Choose from the ports below.
- $900 per Couple Shipboard Credit
- Port Options:
- Lima - Please click here for the tour descriptions.
- Cairns - Please click here for the tour descriptions.
- Brisbane - Please click here for the tour descriptions.
- Sydney - Please click here for the tour descriptions.
- Melbourne - Please click here for the tour descriptions.
- Cape Town - Please click here for the tour descriptions.
- Casablanca - Please click here for the tour descriptions.
- Barcelona - Please click here for the tour descriptions.
Please click here for all eight tour descriptions.
The second of Seabourn’s new class of ships, Seabourn Sojourn, was also built at T. Mariotti yard in Genoa. Her debut was on June 6, 2010 in the middle of the River Thames in London. Seabourn Sojourn’s godmother was the English fashion icon and actress Twiggy. Like her sisters, Seabourn Sojourn enchants her guests with an array of public areas scaled to encourage a relaxed sociability. One of the most unusual features of Seabourn Sojourn and her sisters is Seabourn Square, an ingenious “living room” that replaces the traditional cruise ship lobby with a welcoming lounge filled with easy chairs, sofas and cocktail tables. An enclave in its center houses knowledgeable concierges discreetly seated at individual desks, ready to handle all sorts of business or give advice and information. The ship’s shops are conveniently located just off the Square and it has its own open terrace aft.
The Spa at Seabourn is the largest on any ultra-luxury ship, 11,400 square feet encompassing indoor and outdoor space over two decks. A variety of open terraces are scattered over seven decks, offering places to gather with a few friends or spend an isolated hour with a book. Seabourn Sojourn offers six whirlpools and two swimming pools, including the Pool Patio, with a pair of large whirlpool spas and a “beach” style pool, a casual Patio Grill and the Patio Bar. On the sun deck above sits Seabourn’s popular open-air Sky Bar. High atop Deck 11 is a Sun Terrace with 36 tiered double sun beds. Just aft of that is The Retreat, with shuffleboard courts and a nine-hole putting green. The panoramic Observation Bar on Deck 10 offers 270° forward views over the sea. The Club is a lively spot for dancing before and after dinner, while the larger Grand Salon is used for dancing as well as lectures, production vocal shows, cabaret performances and classical recitals.
- 140-night cruise
- Complimentary wines, spirits, champagne, soft drinks and mineral water
Optional shore excursions.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
House of Travel
17813 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160