7-night Belgium and Holland in Spring Cruise
You will feel perfectly at home aboard the ms Treasures, gliding past fairy-tale castles, ancient monasteries, and Gothic cathedrals on the waters of three historic rivers in the heart of Europe. ms Treasures may call on such historic cities as Köln, Koblenz, Nürnberg, Passau, Vienna, Bratislava, and Budapest, transporting you to exclusive experiences that bring the past vividly to life.
EXPERIENCE WITH TAUCK
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Private gala dinner and tour at the Mauritshuis museum in The Hague
TAUCK VALUE INCLUDES
- All gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- All private Tauck shore excursions – $1,592 Value!
- Visits to Keukenhof Gardens, the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam and the Red Star Line Museum in Antwerp
- A scenic cruise along the beautiful 17th-century canals of Amsterdam
- Visits to Dordrecht and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kinderdijk's 18th-century windmills
- Choice of a bicycling excursion among the windmills of Kinderdijk
- Excursions to the well-preserved medieval Flemish cities of Ghent and Bruges
- A visit to a local brewery for a "bier" tasting in Antwerp
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Airport and train transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 20 meals; service charges, taxes, porterage, and applicable fuel surcharges
Pre or post cruise hotel stay
Special Solo Traveler Savings – No Single Supplement in Category 1: On all departures, the single price in Category 1 is the same as the double price – no single supplement, which means savings of up to 50% for s
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
House of Travel
17813 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33160